TOP
Saturday,November 28,2020 13:55 PM

News in brief

By Vision Reporter

Added 8th March 2009 03:00 AM

Girl dies in house fire
TORORO - A four-year-old girl died in a fire that burnt down her parents’ house in the Bison slum area in the municipality on Thursday morning.

Girl dies in house fire
TORORO - A four-year-old girl died in a fire that burnt down her parents’ house in the Bison slum area in the municipality on Thursday morning.

Girl dies in house fire
TORORO - A four-year-old girl died in a fire that burnt down her parents’ house in the Bison slum area in the municipality on Thursday morning. Doreen Asio died in the fire that residents suspect was started by Jennipher Nandudu, also a resident in the area. Asio’s two-year-old sister, Sharon Igoye, was rescued by residents and rushed to Tororo Hospital with extensive burns.

Polythene bags impounded

IGANGA - Officials from the Uganda Revenue Authority recently impounded a saloon car carrying illegal polythene bags.The agency’s enforcement officer for eastern region, Rogers Mugabi, said the car with registration number UAA 529S, was intercepted at Kigalama trading centre on the Iganga-Namutumba highway.

News in brief

Related articles

More From The Author

More From The Author