Find out why Museveni has passed the order.
Museveni has ordered the merging and scrapping of several authorities and agencies.
For example, the Uganda Revenue Authority going under the finance ministry.
- Find out why Museveni has ordered the merger and when he wants a full report on this directive.
2. Sheikh Yunus Kamoga’s co-accused has been charged with treason. Get details of the charges inside.
3. Museveni and the Chief Justice are holding secret talks over the judicial officers’ demand for better salaries. - We have snippets of what went on during the talks.
4. Kanyamunyu has lost his 3rd bid to freedom.
- Find out why the court has again declined to give Kanyamunyu bail.
5. We have a roundup of what is happening in the Kaabong election campaign.
6. MPs have grilled their fellow MP, Denis Sabiiti, over his involvement in awarding SGS the contract to carry out the mandatory vehicle inspection.
- Find out how Sabiiti came to be involved in this controversial deal and why fellow MPs were agitated.
7. The Democratic Party has set the date to decide MP Betty Namboze’s fate after getting a full report about her controversial activities.
- New Vision brings you the accusations against the DP vice-chairperson for Buganda and what fate awaits her.
8. Find out which international organisations Uganda is considering quitting and why.
9. Some people are fighting against sugar factories, but do you know how much money they contribute to tax revenue? Do you know the number of people the sugar factories employ directly and indirectly?
- Read the story in the leading daily and make an informed judgement on whether or not new sugar factories should be encouraged.
10. Local governments want cancelled land titles publicised.
- Find out who has this information and why it is not being released to the public.
11. Find out the tricks land registrars use to force people to give them bribes.
- All this was revealed to the land probe commission headed by Justice Catherine Bamugemereire. New Vision brings you the shocking truths.
12.Two people have been arrested over trespass in Kasirye Ggwanga’s case of burning a tractor. Who are they and what are they accused of actually doing?
13.Did you know that Uganda is losing billions in caring for women who abort? Get the grim facts in New Vision.
14.A Tanzanian MP has been arrested for insulting President John Magufuli. Find out what the MP said that infuriated the presidency.