INVITATION OF BIDS FOR REHABILITATION/CONSTRUCTION OF CLIMATE RESILIENT COMMUNITY ACCESS ROADS IN 6 PROJECT DISTRICTS
The Government of Uganda has received funds from the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) to be used for the acquisition of works for the Rehabilitation/Construction of Climate Resilient Community Access Roads (CARs) across 9 Project Districts of Adjumani, Agago, Amuru, Gulu, Kitgum, Lamwo, Nwoya, Omoro, and Pader, under the Project for the Restoration of Livelihoods in the Northern Region (PRELNOR)
- The Government of the Republic of Uganda represented by the Ministry of Local Government now invites sealed Bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above packaged in Lots as detailed in the table below.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding procedure contained in the Government of Uganda's Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003 and is open to all Bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the respective District Procurement and Disposal Units from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- The Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the respective District Procurement and Disposal Units and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 100,000 (Uganda Shillings One Hundred Thousand) only. The method of payment will be cash payment to the bank account of the respective District Local Government.
- Bids must be delivered to the respective District Procurement and Disposal Units at or before 11:00 am on 23rd October 2020. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of the amount specified in the table below. Bid Securities must be valid until 28th February 2021. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder's representatives who choose to attend at the address below at the respective District Procurement and Disposal Units at 11:00 am on 23rd October 2020. CLICK HERE FOR MORE ON THIS NOTICE