UGaNDA NATIONAL STUDENTS’ ASSOCIATION (UNSA)
- The student must be a delegate to the National Students Council at the time of Nomination.
- The student must be a serving member of the student guild in his/her institution /District as a President/ Chairperson, Speaker, Secretary for women affairs or member of the GRC.
- The institution for which the student belongs must be accredited by the National Council for Higher Education.
- The student must have enrolled in his/her institution for at least one year prior to the date of nomination.
- The student must not be a current employee of UNSA at any level within the structures of UNSA.
- Any student who served in any position as a NEC member of UNSA is not eligible for nomination.
- The student must present a letter of recommendation by his/her Headteacher (in case of secondary students) Dean of students or principal of his/her current institution of learning at the time of nomination.