Procurement Reference Number: GU/WORKS/1819/00004
- Gulu University has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of: Construction of Business and Development Centre 2.
- The entity now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Provision of: Construction of Business and Development Centre.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding procedure contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act 2003, (as amended 2014) and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and Inspect the bidding documents at the address given below in No. 8(a) from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
- Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders from the address below in No.8(b) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ug. Shs.400, 000/= (Four hundred thousand shillings only) and bank charge of 2200/= . The method of payment will be by cash deposit on A/C No. 3100040031 under account Name: Gulu University -Centenary Rural Development Bank, Gulu Branch.
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS