Request for Expression of Interest for Consultancy Services for Development of UVRI Master Plan, Design of Architectural Drawings
1. Government of Uganda through Uganda Virus Research Institute (UVRI) has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of Consultancy Services for Development of UVRI Master Plan, Design of Architectural drawings and BoQs for Science Block.
2. The objectives of the assignment are to:
- Develop a Physical Infrastructural master plan for the Institute, to guide future developments;
- Remodel and redesign the parking area, walk ways, run ways and technical Drawings for the UVRI compound and UVRI Estates to enable conformation to Biosafety/Biosecurity regulations as well as improve research capacity;
- Develop architectural drawings for the UVRI compound and UVRI Estates to guide any future developments within the compound;
- Develop architectural plans, drawings and BoQs plus artistic impression for the UVRI Science Block;
- Supervise civil works for construction of the UVRI Science Block.
3. UVRI now invites consultants (consultancy firms) to express their interest in providing the above services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they qualify and have capacity to perform the services based on experience in similar assignments as well as availability of relevant key personnel with pre-requisite qualifications, skills and experience.
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS