PREQUALIFICATION FOR PROVIDERS FOR GOODS, WORKS AND SERVICES FOR FINANCIAL YEAR 2018/19
Ntoroko District Local Government invites detailed applications from interested and competent registered contracting fi rms and companies to be pre-qualifi ed as providers of Supplies/Goods, Works and services for the fi nancial year 2018-19. Prequalifi cation submissions will be evaluated in accordance with the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act (as amended) and the Local Government Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Regulations 2006.
• Computers, Printers and their consumables and accessories, photocopiers, generators and their parts
• Printed Stationery/Data/Information
• School, Offi ce Furniture and Fittings
• Assorted Offi ce Stationery and Equipments
• Supply and Installation of Culverts including Gravel (Murrum)
• Water Quality Testing Equipment
• Design and Documentation of GFS.
• Provision of legal Services to the District.
• Hall Hire and Catering Services • Feasibility study for sitting and Drilling of Boreholes
C) SUPPLY/SERVICES UNDER FRAME CONTRACTS
• Supply of Petroleum Products and Lubricants
• Advertisement, Media and Radio Programs
• Supply of Spare parts for motor vehicles, cycles, plant equipment's and other machines • Repair and servicing of computers and other equipment
• Repair and Servicing of District Motor Vehicles
• Provision of General Photocopying and binding services
• General Building and Carpentry Works
• Construction of ECOSAN Toilets and VIP Latrines. CLICK HERE FOR MORE ON THIS NOTICE