Deadline for applications: 20th July 2017. IMPORTANT: There are NO application processing or other fees at any stage of UNFPA application processes
Organizational Context and Main Tasks and Responsibilities: The UNFPA innovation initiative is entering a second phase with innovation named as one of the pillars to deliver the organization's strategic plan.
UNFPA identified new approaches to innovation including positing UNFPA in the innovation ecosystem through partnerships, scaling up of successful innovations, institutionalizing a culture of innovations and focusing innovation to overcome bottlenecks in UNFPA programmes.
Under the direct guidance of the UNFPA Country Representative, the Program Analyst Social change Innovations will provide leadership in the development and implementation of social change innovation strategies aimed at improving the efficiency and effectiveness of delivering UNFPA programmes and outcomes.
The incumbent will lead the design, implementation, testing, transitioning, scaling and learning from innovative initiatives at UNFPA and with implementing partners.
S/He will work across the organization to integrate innovation as a core strategy and to strengthen social change innovation systems and processes within the office.
Special focus will be on how to use innovative ways to better reach young people to attain their full potential through provision of information and access to services. A full job description of the position can be accessed on https://erecruit.partneragencies.org
1. Only online applications using this link provided above will be accepted. Additional Information:
• We will only be able to respond to those applicants in whom the Country Office has further interest.
• UNFPA offers an attractive compensation package commensurate with experience
• UNFPA does not solicit or screen for information in respect of HIV or AIDS and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status
• UNFPA provides a work environment that reflects the values of gender equality, teamwork, respect for diversity, integrity, and a healthy work life balance.
Deadline for applications: 20th July 2017
IMPORTANT: There are NO application processing or other fees at any stage of UNFPA application processes