Deadline is May 31, 2017
EXTERNAL AUDIT SERVICES
Bugisu Co-operative Union Ltd is a Registered Co-operative Union with the Registrar of Co-operatives in 1954, Reg. No 963 operating in 5 districts of Elgon Zone dealing in coffee growing, buying, processing and marketing. We are currently in search of a competent External Audit Firm to render the above mentioned services to BCU Limited for a period of 3 years.
Financial Statements for the year end.
Requirements: The external audit services required will include, but not be limited to:
• The planning, management and execution of the annual external audit for BCU and if necessary the subsidiary company.
• Liaison and coordination with the Management, and Finance Committee of BCU regarding provision of information.
• Provision of advice to BCU on technical accounting and financial matters including those relating to taxation and any other.
• Be a critical friend - help us to shape the organisation and our processes whilst retaining an external viewpoint.
• Providing an opinion on Financial Statements, understanding the entity and its environment, obtaining sufficient evidence to form an opinion and having an independent attitude.