Tanzania are the only country who have failed to score
Five 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying competition facts ahead of matchday 6 this weekend:
1. Group K winners Senegal boast the only perfect record after five wins over Burundi (3-1, 2-0), Niger (2-0, 2-1) and Namibia (2-0). They should make it six straight wins when they host Namibia.
2. Group J winners Algeria are the leading team scorers with 19 goals from five qualifiers, including seven at home against Ethiopia despite failing to convert a penalty kick.
3. Congo Brazzaville striker Ferebory Dore scored the most individual goals in a game -- all four in the 4-2 away triumph over eventual Group E winners Guinea-Bissau.
4. Mali, Burkina Faso, Morocco (five matches each), Egypt (four), Ivory Coast and Sierra Leone (three each) had the most difficult defences to penetrate, conceding just one goal each.
5. Tanzania are the only country who have failed to score, firing blanks against Egypt (twice) and Nigeria despite boasting star strikers in Mbwana Aly Samatta and Thomas Ulimwengu.