Legal assistant needed
Job Title: Legal Assistant
No. of Posts: One (1)
Reports to: Legal Advocate.
Duty Station: Kiryandongo Refugee Settlement Field Office.
• A suitable Candidate for this position should poses a Degree in Law from a recognised Institution.
• Possession of a Post graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from Law Development Centre is an added advantage.
• A minimum of one years' relevant work experience in an NGO implementing humanitarian programs.
• Knowledge of Humanitarian/Refugee laws will be an added advantage.
• Good communication skills.
• High level of integrity
• Computer literate with knowledge of MS Word, MS EXCEL, MS Power point.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Team player
HOW TO APPLY:
Suitable candidates meeting the requirements above are encouraged to send their cover letter, CVs and photo copies of their Academic Certificates including three professional referees by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to InterAid Receptionist Kampala Office, not later than 31st August, 2016 by 5:00pm to the address below. For a detailed job description, please visit our website at www.interaiduganda.org
The Human Resource Department,
InterAid Uganda, Plot 1102 Block 8,
Kabaka Anjagala Road,
P.O.Box 737, Kampala, Uganda,
NB. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.