Excellent Career opportunities
On the 26th March 2015 the Parliament of the Republic of Uganda passed the Registration of Persons Act, 2015, an Act to harmonise and consolidate the law on registration of persons; to provide for registration of individuals and to establish a National Identifi cation Register.
This law establishes the National Identifi cation and Registration Authority (NIRA) and provides for the mandatory registration of all Ugandan citizens within Uganda and abroad as well as aliens living in Uganda and the issuance of Identifi cation Cards and other related matters.
NIRA wishes to fully operationalise its structure in accordance with its mandate and therefore requires staff of high calibre and integrity to immediately fill, the available vacancies listed below;
The detailed job descriptions showing the key responsibilities & duties, qualifi cations, experience, competencies and skills required for each role can be found at www.profi lesinternational.co.ug/ jobsnira/ or www.nira.go.ug.
• Interested persons should send their applications, curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certifi cates/ testimonials to the National Director, Profiles International Uganda Limited (PIUL), Plot 26B Tufnell Drive, Kamwokya, Kampala, P.O. Box 3024, Kampala or hand deliver the application at its offi ces, indicated above, from 8.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. Please indicate a daytime telephone contact and names and contact details of 3 referees.
• In your application letter and on the cover of the envelope, clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
• Please ensure the application reaches the above address not later than 20th July, 2016. Applications delivered after the closing date will not be received.
• NO APPLICATION shall be received at any of the NIRA Offi ces.
• If you do not hear from NIRA within two months from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Any form of canvassing or lobbying will lead to disqualifi cation.
NIRA has contracted the services of Profiles International Uganda Limited, a reputable Human Resource Consultancy fi rm to receive all applications on its behalf.