The University was established by statutory instrument supplement No 22 under section 22(II) of the Universities and Other Tertiary Institutions Act 2001. Soroti University now exists as the 9th public university.
Applications are invited from qualified Ugandans to fill the various adverti sed vacant posts in Soroti University. Writt en applications should be submitted in triplicate to the University Secretary, Soroti University, P.O. Box 211 Soroti District, 7 Km Moroto Road, or emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org, to be received not later than 27th June 2016 by 5pm.
MODE OF APPLICATION
1. The applicati on should bear the ti tle of the post as well as the reference number specified against the vacancy.
2. Applicants should att ach three sets of certi fi ed photocopies of their certi fi cates and testi monials, plus three recent passport size photographs and a signed typed CV
3. The applicati on must include the telephone contact and e-mail address of both the applicant and the referees.
4. Applicants should not apply for more than two posts.
5. Applicants who shall not hear from the University on completion of the selection exercise should consider themselves unsuccessful.
|Note: Details of the above positions can be accessed on our website www.sun.ac.ug|