The Courts of Judicature received funds from the Democratic Governance Facility, (DGF) to be used for the acquisition of Medical Insurance for Justice Centres Uganda Staff
BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN BIDDING
COURTS OF JUDICATURE, CJ/SERVICES/2011-2012/00293
2. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision Medical Insurance for Justice Centres Uganda Staff.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding procedures contained in Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act 2003, and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 09:00am – 05:00pm East African Standard Time During Working Days.
5. Bidding Documents in english may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee5 of UGX 50,000/=(Ugandan Shillings Fifty Thousand Only] .
6. There Shall not be a pre – bid meeting/ site visit.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 31st August 2012 at 10:00am (EAST). All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of UGX 1,000,000 (shillings One Million) Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at
8(d) at 10:15am on 31st August 2012.
8. (a) Documents may be inspected, issued, delivered and openned in the following adress:
The Head Procurement and Disposal Unit
Courts of Judicature
High Court Building
Plot 2 The Square, P.O Box 7085 Kampala (Uganda), Tel 0414-233420
9. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
COURTS OF JUDICATURE
a. Publish bid notice 02nd August 2012
b. Pre-bid meeting/ Site visits where applicable N/A
c. Bid closing date 31st August 2012 at 10:00am (EAST)
d. Evaluation process 7th August 2012
e. Display and communication of best evaluated bidder notice 14th August 2012
f. Contract award and Signature
Upon Clearance by the Solicitor General
Courts of Judicature