TOP
Wednesday,November 25,2020 08:17 AM
  • Home
  • Archive
  • Moyo LC5 bars opening of 2005/06 tender bids

Moyo LC5 bars opening of 2005/06 tender bids

By Vision Reporter

Added 24th October 2005 03:00 AM

MOYO district chairman Peter Iku Dolo has stopped the opening of the district bids for 2005/6 tender awards, leaving over sh300m unused, writes Dradenya Amazia.

MOYO district chairman Peter Iku Dolo has stopped the opening of the district bids for 2005/6 tender awards, leaving over sh300m unused, writes Dradenya Amazia.

MOYO district chairman Peter Iku Dolo has stopped the opening of the district bids for 2005/6 tender awards, leaving over sh300m unused, writes Dradenya Amazia.
In a letter dated October 17, to the chief administrative officer Julius Odongkara, Dolo said it was illegal to open the bids for prequalification, adding that it would backfire on the district. He said if not stopped, he would not be held responsible in case of queries.
“Please stop the exercise tomorrow, Tuesday October 18, as it is illegal,” Dolo’s letter read.
This follows wrangles among district leaders over supremacy in approving the district tender board members, who are to open bids for prequalification.
The district council last month resolved to use the urban tender board members in the meantime.
Ends

Moyo LC5 bars opening of 2005/06 tender bids

Related articles

More From The Author

More From The Author