BID NOTICE UNDER NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
- The Government of the Republic of Uganda through the Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries (MAAIF), secured a GAFSP grant towards the cost of the Uganda Multi-Sectoral Food Security and Nutrition Project (UMFSNP) under supervision of the World Bank. This grant supported a five-year Uganda Multi-Sectoral Food Security and Nutrition Project (UMFSNP). The project is implemented by Ministry of Agriculture Animal Industry and Fisheries as the lead agency, Ministry of Education and Sports, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Local Government and 15 District Local governments; with Office of the Prime Minister as the coordinating entity for the sectors. The 15 District Local Governments are Iganga (Lot 1), Bugiri (Lot 2), and Namutumba (Lot 3) in Busoga Region, , Isingiro (Lot 4),, Bushenyi (Lot 5), Ntungamo (Lot 6), and Kabale (Lot 7) in South West Region Kabarole (Lot 8), Kasese(Lot 9), and Kyenjojo (Lot 10) in Rwenzori Region, Arua (Lot 11),Yumbe (Lot 12), Nebbi ( Lot 13), Maracha (Lot 14), in Wes Nile Region and Kiryandongo (Lot 15), in Bunyoro Region. The project objective is to increase production and consumption of micronutrient-rich foods and utilization of community-based nutrition services in smallholder households in project areas.
- The Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries through the Project Coordinating Unit(PCU) on behalf of the 1500 schools in the 15 Project Districts of Uganda invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- The Government of the Republic of Uganda through The Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries (MAAIF) has received financing from the World Bank towards the cost of the Uganda Multi-Sectoral Food Security and Nutrition Project (UMFSNP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds for the Procurement of printing of cropping and activity calenders and other materials for Project Implementers at Different Levels.
- The Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding / National Competitive Bidding (NCB) method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, amended in 2011 and the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers January 2011 (“Procurement Guidelines’’), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.