What has caused the outbreak of diarrhea in Nakivale?
AUGUST 13, 2019: NEWSPAPER SNEAK PEEK
Good morning everyone, briefly, here is what today's edition of the New Vision is offering you.
1. Over sh200b has been approved for a power dam in Kikagati.
2. You could be facing danger if you have been exposed to loose radioactive items. But where are such items?
3. The youth celebrated their day in glamour, fanfare and dance. Get the pictures and details inside the paper.
4. Who sneaked into one of the highly guarded area in the country and killed the boss? Find out how Museveni’s worker was killed.
5. What has caused the outbreak of diarrhea in Nakivale? Find out how officials have responded.
6. The Police has exonerated Kenyan firm on fake cattle vaccine. We have the full story.
7. Remember the student who went to Makerere University with a metallic box? Well, it turns out he even has not cleared school fees for last year at his previous school. More on this story in the paper.
8. National oil company gets new chief. Get details of who she is.
If you prefer reading the paper off your gadget, we have got your covered. We have the e-paper HERE