NOTICE OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO DESIGN A COMMUNICATION STRATEGY FOR DGSM
1. The Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development is mandated to establish, promote the development, and strategically manage and safeguard the rational and sustainable exploitation and utilization of mineral resources for socio-economic development of the people of Uganda in line with the NDP II and VISION 2040. Therefore the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development has allocated funds to be used for the procurement of consultancy services described above.
2. The Entity now invites eligible Consultants to submit sealed expressions of interest for the above-mentioned procurement of Consultancy services to design a communication strategy for DGSM.
3. The assignment shall include;
- Develop a communication strategy that aims at increasing awareness and promoting knowledge sharing in the mineral sector of Uganda for social and economic development of the country.
- Prepare a detailed five (5) year work plan, budget and M& E framework for the mineral sector Communication Strategy;
- Generate promotion materials or packages for the minerals sector for attracting investment opportunities.
- Implement pilot tenets of the communication strategy. Interested Individual consultants should provide information demonstrating that they are eligible and possess the required qualifications to perform the services supported with relevant documentation.