SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF EQUIPMENT, ORACLE DATABASE LICENCES FOR UPGRADE OF DATA CENTER AND DISASTER RECOVERY SITE
- The Electoral Commission has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of Equipment and Oracle Database Licences for Upgrade of Data Center and Disaster Recovery Site.
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above Procurement.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below in No. 8(a) from 8:30a.m to 12.30 pm and 2.30pm to 4.30pm.
- The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below in No. 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 200,000.The method of payment will be by Bank in-slip obtained from cashier's office and Deposited in Diamond Trust Bank Kampala Road branch. The document will be delivered by hand. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS