SUPPLY OF A FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING MANAGEMENT MODULE OF ERP IRA/SUPLS/18-19/000130
- The Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of a Finance and Accounting Management Module of ERP.
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic bidding method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:00am-5:00pm.
- The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 100,000. The method of payment will be by Bank deposit on A/C Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda, 95010200001050, Bank of Baroda Kampala.
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS