Thursday,March 21,2019 02:01 AM

Fire guts MUBS hostel

By Admin

Added 28th May 2018 05:18 PM

This is the second fire outbreak in a university residence in a space of three days

Img20180528wa0187 560x315


FIRE OUTBREAK: Baheesi Hostel housing MUBS students is on fire. It is reported that the fire started from the rooftop of the Bugolobi based hostel.


This comes after Mary Stuart Hostel at Makerere University in Wandegeya, Kampala was gutted by fire last weekend.



More details coming shortly