Kaabong District Local Government uses funds from Central Government transfers towards the cost of acquisition of works and Services to be procured for Kaabong District Local Government.
Kaabong District Local Government now invites suitably qualified Companies/ Firms to submit sealed bids of interest for works and services to be procured.
Terms and conditions:
1. Detailed profile of the bidders must clearly indicate the following: (i) Technical capacity for the job applied for is required
(ii) Financial capacity must be demonstrated with the attached evidence of the financial statement
(iii) Audited accounts for limited companies
2. A copy of the certificate of registration or of incorporation including memorandum and articles of association
3. Valid income tax clearance
4. Valid trading licence not limited to Kaabong District Local Government
5. Original general receipt of Kaabong District Local Government
6. Bid security or bank guarantee and should be from a reputable banking institution
7. Two bid documents original and a copy signed and stamped
8. Copy of national ID or firm/company
9. A valid drilling permit for water works
10. A copy of a site inspection report for the item applied for is a must.
11. Other details and evaluation criterion are found in the bidding document issued
CLICK HERE FOR MORE ON THIS NOTICE