BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN NATIONAL BIDDING FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR SUPERVISION OF CIVIL WORKS IN CLUSTER ONE
- The Government of Uganda (GOU) through the Ministry of Lands Housing and Urban Development has received funding from the World Bank towards the cost of Uganda Support to Municipal Infrastructure Development Projects incluster One of Arua ,Gulu and Lira Municipalities.
- The Municipal Councils of Arua,Gulu and Lira intend to apply part of the funds to develop selected infrastructure projects in the three participating entities.
- The Municipal Councils now invite sealed bids from eligible bidders for implementation of selected infrastructure projects in the Municipalities of Arua, Gulu and Lira.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic bidding procedures contained in the Government of Uganda’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act,2003 and the Local Government Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Regulations 2006.The bidding process is open to all bidders from eligible countries.
- Projects have been grouped in clusters as indicated below and bidders are required to bid for supervision of all projects in the cluster. A summary of Projects is as follows: CLICK HERE FOR MORE