FDC politician Dr. Kizza Besigye is due to address the press.
A look at today's top stories in the pipeline . . .
- Parliament committees are meeting, but most interesting is the committee handling the fraudulent sale of UBC land. On Tuesday, MP Muhanga was grilled and she said she sold her goats to raise sh10b
- Col. Dr. Kizza Besigye is addressing the media this morning
- To try or not to try Police chief Gen. Kale Kayihura. We will update you on this story as it unfolds.
- Makerere vice-chancellor Prof. Ddumba Sentamu says only the government can save the public universities where strikes have paralyzed activities and it has to do this before tomorrow. What is the government’s response?
- The renewed war in South Sudan threatens the implementation of the peace agreement. Over 300 people have died in just a few days
- The youth are celebrating their achievements during the International Youth Day in Koboko on Saturday
- UPC addressing a press conference
- There is a training for journalists on HIV
- Nuns in Kabale clashed with the Bishop who sacked them. They went to court and a negotiation is underway
- The bailout discussion is still raging on as citizens complain while the owners of the companies await the money