Organisation: MARIE STOPES INTERNATIONAL
KAMPALA - UGANDA
Deadline: 6 TH January 2011
Marie Stopes International is currently seeking to recruit a qualified Programme Manager for
an anticipated five year, multi-million pound Sexual and Reproductive Health programme.
• Donor Reporting
• Coordination and Stakeholder Engagement
• Monitoring and Data
• Compliance and Documentation
Essential Skills & Experience
• Master’s degree in Public Health or related subject or equivalent proven employment
• Minimum five years’ work experience especially in private sector or NGO.
• Demonstrable experience managing donor grants or funds.
• Experience in writing donor reports for large grants, including narrative and results
• Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office package.
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytic skills.