2. It is a voluntary association of sovereign independent states, each responsible for its own policies, consulting and co-operating in the interests of their peoples and in the promotion of international understanding and world peace.
3. Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
5. To exercise their full and equal rights.
6. Tolerance, respect, international peace and security, democracy, good governance, human rights, gender equality, rule of law, the independence of the judiciary, freedom of expression and a political culture that promotes transparency, accountability and economic development.
9. Commonwealth Parliamentary Association
12. Trinidad and Tobago
Compiled by Emmanuel Ngerageze
For more information, on the MOCK CHOGM, contact Emmanuel Ngerageze, the NiE manager on 0772466867
OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com