The police said they suspected the nerve agent may have been smeared on a front door handle in liquid form.
The condition of 18 of the pupils worsened and they were rushed to Jinja Regional Referral Hospital in critical condition
Preliminary investigations indicated that the family members ate food laced with poison
The deceased used a chemical that is used to kill mosquitoes
She allegedly put poison in the fish she had prepared for supper
She tried to poison a family of a man she was staying with.
Sign up to receive our free newsletter