Atanga sub-county woman LC5 councilor Nancy Lawino says the family was using the Kerosene lamp to light the house, but forgot to put off when they were...
Police castigated Link bus operators for not keeping a fire extinguisher in the bus. No passengers were hurt.
Lydia Tumushabe, the regional police spokesperson said the police has not yet ascertained what could have caused the fire.
Police barracks at Katwe Police station caught fire on Thursday morning leading to loss of property.
The child's aunt had gone to fetch water about 500 metres away
According to the officer in charge of the Mayuge police station, Dianah Namutunzi, property worth millions of shillings mainly students' property was destroyed...
Their mother had abandoned them to visit her lover
No serious injuries reported
Property worth billions destroyed
UPDATE: Staff are told to return home as investigations into Sunday's fire on the premises continue.
Sign up to receive our free newsletter