The Rwanda-Uganda border closure may be a thing of the past after Presidents Yoweri Museveni and Paul Kagame sign an agreement. This and more stories in today's edition.
AUGUST 22, 2019: NEWSPAPER SNEAK PEEK
Good morning everyone, briefly, here is what today's edition of the New Vision is offering you:
1. The Police are not taking State Minister of Finance for Investment and Privatisation Evelyn Anite’s death threats lightly. Find out the steps they have taken.
2. The Rwanda-Uganda border closure may be a thing of the past after the two leaders signed an agreement on Wednesday. Get the details of the truce signed in Angola in today's paper. (Read online version HERE)
3. A six-month-old baby is stranded after its mother died in an accident on Jinja highway. Get the details in New Vision. (Read online version HERE)
4. After a number of accidents in a row, the operations of the YY buses could be hanging. Get the full story in the paper. (Read related online story HERE)
5. The Government has sealed a deal with Toro kingdom. Find out what it entails.
6. Did Governor Mutebile snub Parliament over fresh Bank of Uganda probe? Get the answer in New Vision.
7. Parliament has asked for investigations on torture and safe houses. Find out how it came about.
8. Pastor Bugembe and DJ Shiru gear up for the Twins festival. Did you know you can pay online? Get the steps in New Vision.
If you prefer reading the paper off your gadget, we have got your covered. We have the e-paper HERE