CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR DETAILED STUDIES & ENGINEERING DESIGN OF FOUR VALLEY TANKS IN THE DISTRICTS OF MASINDI, NAKASONGOLA, PADER AND ADJUMANI
The Government of Uganda represented by Ministry of Water and Environment through Water for Production Regional Centre–North has allocated funds towards the cost of acquisition of Consultancy services for Detailed Studies & Engineering Design of Four Valley Tanks in the Districts of Masindi, Nakasongola, Pader and Adjumani. The objective of the assignment is;
• To establish the existing and potential water demands for production purposes including but not limited to; domestic, agricultural, commercial and industrial.
• To make a thorough assessment of the water resources potential in the selected areas.
• To examine and evaluate the potential water sources identified and any other possible alternatives.
• To identify the most appropriate technology option for developing existing water resources in order to meet water demand.
• To undertake detailed design of four (4) Valley Tanks for the four (4) districts and produce detailed bills of quantities, design reports, drawings and tender documents.
• To identify and assess optimal use of the proposed water for production facilities and its impact on production and productivity. Assess main production constraints & recommend appropriate interventions to ensure sustainability.
• Develop operation & maintenance manual for the proposed Water for Production Facilities.
Water and Sanitation Development Facility – North now wishes to invite eligible Consulting firms to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services and relevant experience to execute the required scope of services. Documents to be submitted include:
CLICK HERE FOR MORE ON THIS NOTICE