Part of the graveyard. Photo by John Thawite
In the New Vision Monday 5 December
- New Vision on Monday brings to you hundreds of employment opportunities.
- Seventy secondary school head teachers are facing dismissal. Find out in New Vision why the head teachers are in trouble.
- Find out in New Vision the latest from Kasese; how the 52 bodies of people who died in the clashes between the security forces and the Rwenzururu king’s royal guards were buried, who buried them and where were they buried.
- Makerere University academic staff leaders are unhappy with Col. Kizza Besigye. Get the details from New Vision.
- Bunyoro – Kitara diocese gets new Bishop. We bring you the story of how the new bishop was consecrated.
- Major Juma Seiko’s guard shoots two dead and injures another. What prompted the guard to shoot them?
- The Uganda Human Rights Commission is choking on debts unable to pay staff allowances and contributions to the NSSF. How did the human rights watchdog get to this precarious state of affairs? Find out in the New Vision.
- A year after the death of UPC strongman, Sam Odaka, a war rages over the sh20b estate he left behind. Get the details in New Vision.
- Kampala City tycoon Ben Mugasha, commonly known as Bemuga, is under Police investigation. Find out why Bemuga is being investigated.