The Sixth edition of the Nile Gold Jazz Safari returns bigger and better. Keith Sweat the celebrated R&B singer, music producer and songwriter, drummer John Blackwell, trumpeter Michael 'Patches’ Stewart, and Saxophonist Tom Braxton, and Cameo’s Charlie Singleton will perform live in concert on October 4th at Kampala Serena Hotel.
With at least 40 percent of the tickets sold, reservations and bookings have become more convenient. Nile Gold Jazz Safari has partnered with PayWay Uganda; the leading provider of payment solutions to ease payments and reservation. Through Payway, users can pay for products and services from airtime to utility bills.
Mr. Joshua Musasizi; the PayWay Managing Director listed the following benefits on the partnership.
1. What are the benefits of buying a ticket through PayWay:
• Buying tickets through PayWay will ensure that there is no overbooking since the ticket sales are from a central location and also tracked electronically.
• PayWay has over 21 conveniently located terminals in and around Kampala, which will make it easy for anyone to pay for a ticket.
• In some locations, the payment terminals operate 24 hours and seven days a week, giving time for even those with busy schedules to purchase tickets.
• Every ticket sales comes with a paper receipt as well as an electronic receipt in the form of an SMS.
2. PayWay points of pressence
• All Tuskys supermarkets, All Shoprite Supermarkets, DSTV Head Office, DSTV Garden city (Basement), Quality supermarket-Namugongo, Quality Supermarket-Lubowa, Freedom City mall, Forrest Mall-Lugogo, Tirupati Mazima Mall-Kabalagala, Kampala Casino, Garden City-Near the food Court, Garden City Mall-Near the Stanbic ATM, Nandos-Kampala Rd,
PayWay staff will contact everyone with a reservation to pick up his/her ticket between September 30 and October 3rd, 2013.