The Registrar, Kisubi Brothers University College (KBUC), A Constituent College of Uganda Martyrs University, invites applications for the 2013/2014 Academic Year, for the under listed programmes.
Application forms may be obtained from the Office of the Academic Registrar on payment of a non-refundable application fee of Uganda shillings 25,000/= for Masters Programmes and 15,000/= for Undergraduate programmes payable to Kisubi Brothers University College.
GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS AT KBUC
1. Applicants are invited for a Bursary (scholarship) tenable at Kisubi Brothers University College, leading to the award of Bachelor’s of Science with Education. This Bursary is offered by Government of Uganda. The applicant should meet the following requirements:
2. At least two principal passes at “UACE” in the following subjects, taken at the same sitting:
3. The applicant must be a Ugandan from a humble background
4. The selection will be based on proof of financial need, besides having good academic performance at both “0” and “A” Levels.
Applications forms can also be picked from the Registrar’s office or at Christ the King Bookshop, Kampala.
Our Mission: Providing a holistic education which enhances skill oriented, faith based leaders capable of being transformative agents of society.
Our Vision: KBUC graduates are competent professionals, persons of intergrity who can think critically, individuals empowered by Gospel values to uphold human dignity.
• Diploma in Counselling (Full time)
• Bachelor of Arts with Education (Full time & In- service)
• Bachelor of Science with Education (Full time & In-service)
• Bachelor of Counseling Psychology (Full time and week-end)
• Bachelor of Business Administration and Management (Full time & Weekend)
• Bachelor of Science in ICT (Full time)
• Master of Arts in Education (Walsh) (Week-end & Holiday)
• Masters in Business Administration MBA (Week-end)
PROGRAMMES PLANNED TO COMMENCE 2013/2014
• Diploma in ICT
• Bachelor of Business Studies With Education (BBSE)
• Bachelor of Religious and Human Sciences (BAHURES)
• Bachelor of Development and Management Studies (BDMS)
• Master of Science in ICT
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION.
a) Direct entry scheme.
A candidate must have obtained at least 5 passes at O-Level (UCE - Examinations) at the same sitting or its equivalent. Then sat UACE and obtained two (2) sound principal passes, related to the fi eld of study or its equivalent, validated by the National Council of Higher Education (NCHE)
b) Diploma Holders Scheme.
Those who have completed a Diploma course in a recognized Institute of Higher
Learning in a fi eld relevant to their desired areas of specialization.
For more information contact the Academic Registrar KBUC
P.O.BOX 182 Entebbe, Uganda Tel: 031- 225-400 Fax: 0312-225-413, Mob: 0772-439-139, 0774-039-751, 0772-491-765
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.kbuc.ac.ug
ANNOUNCEMENT. Click to read